Verizon was one of the best email service providers before 2017. In the year 2017, Verizon Communications, which used to manage Verizon email, has announced its shutdown and asked its users to keep their Verizon email address active by shifting to Yahoo mails or AOL email. Now Verizon log-in page -www.verizon.net- does not exist, whereas, US-based company Verizon communication still provides wireless, cable, and broadband services across the nation. If you want to access your Verizon email account, you will have to visit the Verizon Yahoo mail page or AOL login page. If you are wondering how to sort out Verizon email login issues, stick to the end of this article.
How to log in to Verizon Email Account?
Creating a new Verizon email account is no longer possible but if you have already migrated to either Yahoo or AOL email service providers while keeping your Verizon email active, you can access your Verizon email account. For Verizon.net email login, you will have to visit either of AOL login page or the Verizon Yahoo login page. Follow the direction given below
- Visit Verizon email login page (However the page does no longer exist, you will be lead towards AOL or Yahoo login page)
- Enter your login credentials
- Click on the “next” button
- Now, enter your Verizon.net email and password
- Click on the “login” button
- You can access your account now
How to access Verizon Email account with Third-Party Email Clients
AOL manages Verizon emails, nonetheless, you can access your Verizon email account through third-party apps such as Outlook and your mobile devices by making some essential changes in Verison email settings.
Have you migrated your Verison email to Yahoo mail or AOL email? If yes, these are some inevitable settings that you need to do for Verison email setup on third-party email clients.
POP 3 Settings
POP 3 (Incoming Mail Server): pop.verizon.net
SMTP (Outgoing Mail Server): smtp.verizon.net
IMAP (incoming mail server) : imap.aol.com
SMTP( Outgoing Mail Server) : smtp.verizon.net
NOTE: make sure SSL encryption is enabled for outgoing mail and incoming mail and use your full email address that consists of @verizon.net when you enter the account information.
Access Your Verizon AOL Email
- Locate the settings icon
- Go to the Mail list option
- Select “Accounts”
- Tap on the “Add Account option”
- Click on the “AOL” icon
- Provide @verizon email and the email address you used during the migration process
- Enter the password
- Press on “Next”
- Follow on-screen instructions for Verizon.net email login via AOL
Troubleshoot Common Verizon Login Issues
As we have mentioned at the very beginning of the article, the Verizon.net email login or Verizon.com page no longer exists online. Hence you will have to visit aol.mail.com or Verizon.yahoo.com page in order to access your Verizon email account. Furthermore, Verizon too is not free from common login issues just like other email clients. If you are facing such Verizon email login issues, do not stress yourself much. Follow the suggestions given below.
- Strong internet connection: make sure you are connected to active internet connectivity or shift to another connection
- Correct log-in credentials: recheck all the log-in details if your login credentials are showing incorrect. Ensure you are entering the correct upper and lower cases of the password.
- Reset Verizon Email PAsword: if there are log in issues because of an incorrect or forgotten password, reset it by clicking on the “Forgotten Password option” and follow on-screen instructions
- Switch the Device: if login credentials and internet connectivity is all set, switch to another device.
- Open Incognito Tab: perhaps, you have opened various unnecessary tabs in the background that are causing site glitches. Try logging in via an incognito tab.
- Clean Cache: clear background history, caches, and cookies then try again.
- Disable Anti-virus: If you are still facing site errors, temporarily disable anti-virus programs, plug-ins, add-ons, and anti-malware programs
- Uninterrupted Ports: Ensure no port is blocked by network protocols, anti-virus programs, or firewalls.
- POP Settings: enable POP setup as mentioned in the above section
- Verified Email Address: Make sure your alternative email address is correctly verified.
For more information, visit my official website, Datarecovo
Also read about: How Social Media Aggregator Helps In Marketing