GoDaddy is an ESP (Email Service Provider) that also has extensions to MIME (Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions). MIME is usually referred to as the services we use to send videos, photos, documents, files, and so on through the internet. GoDaddy’s ESP services are one of the best and fast support services available online. But how can you smoothly access the GoDaddy login?
Table of Contents
Can everybody Access GoDaddy Webmail?
Although everyone can access Google’s Gmail, Gmail for business has certain regulations. Similarly, not everybody can access GoDaddy webmail.
You will have to pay around 6 $ per annum to access a GoDaddy personal account, whereas, the amount you pay doubles for the GoDaddy business account. Unlike the Gmail account, your domain name differs depending on what you have chosen. In GoDaddy webmail, you can customize the webmail address or say can choose a custom email address.
How to access Godaddy Webmail Login?
These are 5 simple ways to access the go daddy email login.
1 GoDaddy Email access by Accessing the GoDaddy Dashboard
- Open your Google Chrome browser
- Visit the GoDaddy login page
- Enter all login credentials
- Now go to the Dashboard
- Select the “Email Management” icon
- A list of the emails you are operating will appear on your screen
- Click on the option “Webmail”
- Now the account will open in the “Webmail tool”
2 GoDaddy Email Access through DesktopClient
For accessing GoDaddy email through DesktopClient, you need to know about the POP server. POP stands for Post Office Protocol that downloads and saves all your emails for later view, thus you need to frequently login to your account for reading the latest messages or emails.
For availing of the services of the POP client or accessing GoDaddy via DeskopClient, you need to set up your email account with the following configurations
Incoming Server Settings of pop.sercureserver.net: Port 110
Incoming Server settings of imap.secureserver.net: Port 143
Outgoing Server Settings of smtpout.secureserver.net: Port 80
3 Access GoDaddy Email via Web Browser
- Open your Browser
- Search GoDaddy and click on the GoDaddy email tool
- Provide your GoDaddy email credentials for go daddy webmail login.
- Click on the “Sign in” button
4 Access GoDaddy webmail on your Phone
- Download the GoDaddy app from the play store if you are an Android user, whereas iPhone users can get the app on Appstore
- Launch the GoDaddy app
- To open the GoDaddy email Dashboard, you need to click on the “Email Management” option
- Provide login details
- Hit the “Login“ button
- Now you can access your GoDaddy email account
5 Access GoDaddy webmail through Mobile Browser
- Open any browser you use on your phone
- Enter the URL or directly access the GoDaddy login page
- Enter all the GoDaddy email login details
- Click on the “log in/sign-in” option
- That’s all! Now you are free to use your GoDaddy webmail on your phone.
You can use any device such as mobile, computer, tab, or iPhone to access your go daddy login account. Logging to GoDaddy email is quite easy, you just need to have all authentic information and a custom GoDaddy domain. You can buy a custom GoDaddy domain for your account from the GoDaddy website.