A good-looking house can become a mess if there is a massive leakage of water from malfunctioning pipes and taps. Therefore, homeowners can become highly stressed out as there will be damage to their appliances, equipment, and property. They can sort out this serious issue quickly by utilizing an Uber-like app for plumber.
Why must entrepreneurs develop an Uber for plumbing service app?
- The global home services industry will surpass a whopping value of $1133.40 billion by 2026. It will grow by a high annual rate of 18.91% for the next 5 years.
- Undoubtedly, plumbing will be the highest-demanded service as more people are purchasing individual houses and apartments. Old pipes and taps require replacement to ensure that the day-to-day tasks of people are not affected.
- Entrepreneurs can strike success in the home services market by establishing an Uber-like app for plumber. They can easily expand their business operations to several cities and towns.
How homeowners benefit by using an Uber-like app for plumber?
- Customers get insurance protection if the plumbers do any harm to their equipment and property. House owners can file their insurance claims online. They will receive adequate compensation depending on the extent of the damage.
- Besides that, homeowners benefit from a post-service guarantee. It is available for a specific number of months after the completion of all the plumbing work.
- Users get doorstep plumbing maintenance and repair services within just a few hours after making a booking. They can avail different solutions like the fitting of pipes and taps, installation of new equipment, and repairing of water tanks. Further, customers can hire plumbers for keeping flush tanks, kitchen sinks, pumps, and shower taps.
What are the various advantages for plumbers?
Plumbers receive benefits like automatic allocation of service requests from customers, flexible working hours, more income, a route optimization option to reach the location of users quickly, and tutorial videos. Further, plumbing service providers get bonuses and conveyance allowance.
What are the impressive features of an Uber-like app for plumber?
A Rework facility – Sometimes customers may not be fully satisfied with the quality of the on-demand plumbing services. They can use the rework option to get the same tasks redone. Hence, this ensures greater trust for house owners.
Social Media login option – Entrepreneurs can quickly sort out the problems faced by homeowners by allowing them to sync their social media accounts. Users can quickly share their plumbing service requirements by signing in via Facebook, Google, Instagram, and Twitter.
Integration with numerous payment gateways – Customers need not maintain adequate cash for paying plumbers. Accordingly, they can swiftly process online transactions (debit cards, credit cards, e-wallets, net banking, and wire transfers).
A Rating and Review System – House owners can rate the quality of the on-demand plumbing services on a scale of 1-5. Further, they can post comments and feedback about the professionalism of the plumbers.
24×7 technical support – Entrepreneurs will never lose users on their Uber for plumbing service app by offering round the clock technical assistance. Customers can fix issues related to booking appointments, insurance, and payment execution by contacting the Help Centre. Likewise, they can resolve their glitches and problems via email, live chat, and phone.
Access to guides for plumbers – Plumbing service providers will have all the necessary equipment and tools. However, they can perform their tasks effectively by using informative guides. Moreover, these guides contain details about protocols and safety measures to follow. It is very useful when plumbers have to repair modern bathroom fittings and smart home devices.
How much is the cost of on-demand plumber app development?
Generally, an app development company will divide the budget for creating an Uber for plumbing service app into numerous phases. Significant costs are incurred for
- Understanding the business requirements.
- Researching the market conditions and the operational strategies of other plumbing service apps.
- Designing a friendly User Interface (UI).
- Establishing the prototype and testing it in specific conditions.
- Adding the needed features in the front-end and back-end.
- Testing the performance and security of the Uber-like app for plumber.
- Launching the home services solution at the right in the market.
- Conducting massive digital marketing campaigns to popularize the benefits of the Uber for plumber app.
Further, entrepreneurs will have to incur extra expenses for post-deployment services. A talented app development company will offer exclusive services like fixing bugs and vulnerabilities, maintenance of the mobile apps and the plumbing services website, software upgrades, technical support, and third-party API integration.
Undoubtedly, homeowners depend a lot on plumbers to maintain their large households. An Uber-like app for for plumber will offer high-quality services at an affordable cost. Importantly, customers will know the estimated amount to pay beforehand and there are no hidden charges. Besides that, users experience a high level of safety as all the plumbers offer their services only after undergoing background checks and KYC verification.
Hence, clever entrepreneurs can make a breakthrough in the professional home services market. Therefore, they can commence on-demand plumber app development and uplift their business prospects soon.