How to select all photos on iphone, many users are often forced to free up space on their terminals, either because they are working with a lot of files or because they are low on memory. In a world where 4K videos and high resolution photos are our daily lives, GB of storage space is flying on our devices.
For those who are running out of space, today we offer a trick to select and quickly delete all the photos and videos in the library. Of course, don’t forget to save them to a hard drive or computer first so that you always have them at hand, but without taking up space on your iPhone.
How to select all photos on iphone
- Images from iOS Photos are automatically sorted into collections by year, date, and location. Open the collection from which you want to choose photos.
- At the top right of the screen, tap the Select button.
- Drag your finger over the photos you want to select. A blue check mark will appear on each.
- Drag down to select a full range of photos.
- Once you’ve chosen your photos, you have several options. You can tap the Share button to share through a variety of apps (Gmail, iCloud Photo Sharing, Twitter, etc.). You can also use this option to print photos or create a slide show. With the trash can symbol, you can delete photos with the Add to Save to Album option..
How do I select all photos to download from iCloud?
How do I select all photos in iCloud?
- Access your iPhone, tap the Photos app.
- Touch, hold, and drag to select multiple photos.
- Once you’ve selected all the photos you need, click the Share button in the lower left.
- Swipe left on the icons below to reach the desired icon, then select Copy iCloud Link.
How do I delete all photos on my iPhone XR?
Permanently delete photos
- Open the Photos app and go to the Albums tab.
- Open the recently deleted album and tap Select.
- Touch each photo or video that you want to permanently delete.
- Tap Delete and confirm that you want to delete the photos.
How can I select everything on iPhone?
- How to choose, copy and paste text on iPad
- Touch and hold the text you want to copy. After approx. 2 seconds an enlarged view appears and the desired word is highlighted in blue.
- Move the magnifying glass until it highlights the word you want, then release it.
- Touch the Copy button that appears over the selected text.
Also read about: What is Google Chrome Helper and why is it hindering my Processor Cycles?