SBCGlobal email is one of the most important email clients used by millions of people. It has proven to be a great source of communication for both personal as well as professional work. In this pandemic situation, when most of the outdoor work came to a halt, SBCGlobal as well as other email service providers became the pioneer to carry out all the offices’ works without getting disrupted. Thus, emails have become an integral part of our lives and therefore, we are required to have access to them every time and anywhere we go. Thereby, this article has been created for our readers so that they can do the sbcglobal email login on their different devices and can access their account any time they want. Along these lines, without talking a lot, how about we begin..
Different ways for logging into the SBCGlobal email account
As mentioned before, with emails becoming important for our work, we keep on receiving important emails all the time. Many times, it happens that we may not have the access to the device in which our SBCGlobal email is primarily logged in, therefore, we are required to add our sbcglobal email account to different devices, so that we can access the email from different devices when needed.
Below-listed is some ways by which we can log in to our SBCGlobal email account:
- Logging in through the AT&T sign-in page.
- Logging in through currently.com
- Logging in through Outlook desktop software.
Logging in through the AT&T sign-in page
If you are using an SBCGlobal email account, then you must be knowing that SBCGlobal email is a subsidiary email of AT&T incorporation. Therefore, the SBCGlobal email account is not accessed via the AT&T email login page.
However, users can always access their older SBCGlobal email accounts by logging in through the AT&T email login page, but they cannot make new email accounts with the @sbcglobal.net suffix.
Following are the steps to do sbcglobal email login through the AT&T sign-in page:
- To begin with, you have to open the browser on your device and go to the AT&T email login page.
- There you have to enter your SBCGlobal email address in the User ID text field and enter the password in the Password field.
- If you are using your own device to log in, then you can check the Save user ID option, it will keep you logged in to your account and you need not go through the login process again and again. However, if you are using a public device to access your account, do not check this option, as the account will stay logged-in in that device and anyone can access it.
- At last, click on the Sign-in button and you will enter your SBCGlobal email account.
Logging in through currently.com
Currently.com is a website where you can log in to any of the AT&T subsidiary email, AT&T email account as well as Yahoo email account as well.
In order to do the SBCGlobal email login via the currently.com website, the following are the steps that are to be followed:
- Firstly, open your browser on any device and visit the currently.com website.
- By visiting the website, on the homepage itself, you will see a sign-in button in the top right corner. Click on it.
- You will be diverted to the login structure..
- There you have to fill in your SBCGlobal email account in the User ID text field and password in the Password field.
- You may optionally select the “Save user ID” option, if you are using your own device, otherwise, if you are using some public device, do not select this option as it will keep your email account logged in and anyone will have access to it.
- At last, click on the Sign-in button to enter your email account.
Logging in through Outlook desktop software
In Outlook desktop software we can add our different email accounts which we can easily access by just opening the software and switching between the account if you have multiple email accounts logged in in Outlook.
Following are the steps how you can log in to your SBCGlobal email account in Outlook 2016 and the above versions:
- First, you have to launch the Outlook software on your desktop.
- In the top-left corner of its home window, click on the File option.
- Now, select the Add Account button from the opened window.
- On the screen, you have to fill in your SBCGlobal email address in the provided text field.
- If you want to manually set up your account, check the options present within Advanced options.
- Click on the Connect button.
- Now, select the Account Type as IMAP.
- In the next Account Settings screen, fill in the following information:
- Incoming server: imap.att.net
- Port No.: 993
- Encryption Required: SSL
- Outgoing server: smtp.att.net
- Port No.: 465 or 587
- Encryption Required: SSL
- Click on the Next button.
- Fill in your SBCGlobal email account password and click on the Connect button. After doing so, you will be able to access your SBCGlobal email account through Outlook.
If you have any issue with your sbcglobal email account and don’t resolve your problem with it’s guide then you must check my official blog “Ityug247” for more help.