Article rules for guest posts:
Length and type of connections:
- The length of the article must be greater than 800 words.
- In the article, do not write more than 50 words in each paragraph and make sure that the sentence does not exceed 20 words.
- We only allow 2 links in the article. Links must not be spam (or irrelevant).
- By default, all links are “dofollow”. If, in accordance with our instructions, we determine that the link is inappropriate, we will change that link to “nofollow” without notice.
- The article must be unique.
- Do not use rotary tools to write the article.
- Use the titles correctly.
- The article does not have to be an advertisement, a commercial (or) advertising advertisement.
- Check for grammatical errors before submitting the article.
- If changes are required, please modify the article so that it is in an appropriate format.
Photos and videos:
- When sending the article, the image must be attached with a fixed size.
- If you use other people’s pictures or videos, you must give them credit.
- Meta description
- Content with correct titles
To submit an article as a guest author:
Before submitting the article, make sure you follow the rules above.
Submit your article as a Word or Google document email ID email@example.com.
Topics for guest posts
- Digital marketing
- Tips and Tricks
We do not accept:
- First, the article in the guest post should address one of the above topics. We do not allow topics that are irrelevant to our site.
- We do not accept copyrighted content. Please check the plagiarism again before sending us the article.
- Also, do not post the article published elsewhere on your own blog.
How to send your guest Post
To send a review, email us your article at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team will review the final draft and contact you with any other revisions. If approved by our team, we will schedule your post for publication.
Technology is open to suggestions, ideas or questions. Do not hesitate to send us an email to email@example.com or through contact us form if you encounter difficulties. Our team will contact you as soon as possible.